Collection of Personal Information and Details
We will collect basic information from visitors to our website, particularly when you register for an account with us, or if you correspond with us. These information and details include:
- Full Name (According to your Identity Card)
- Identity Card Number
- Full Address
- Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Payment Details
We may also retain any messages you send through the service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of the service.
Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
The collection of personal information and details includes but not limited to the following purposes:
- Commercial and Marketing Communications
To communicate directly with you through e-mail to market our products and services. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. We also use your information to send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices).
- Research and Data Recording
To communicate directly with you for research, benchmarking and statistical analysis. We will also use your information for our internal record keeping.
Disclosure of Personal Information and Details
Your personal information and details may be disclosed by a data user for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal information was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to that purpose, only under the following circumstances:
- Is necessary for the purpose of preventing or detecting a crime, or for the purpose of investigation; or
- Was required or authorized by or under any law or by the order of a court,
- The data user acted in the reasonable belief that he/she has in law the right to disclose the personal data to the other person,
- The data user acted in the reasonable belief that he/she have the consent of the data subject if the data subject had known of the disclosing of the personal data and the circumstances of such disclosure.
Contact for Inquiries, Complaints and Clarification
- Department: Cuckoo International Brunei Careline Team
- Contact: (+673) 2333330
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Unit 1-3, 2nd Floor, Lot 31750, Bangunan Melabau Complex, Jalan Muara, Kg Serusop, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam